Get connected to our eliteSocial Media Virtual Assistant
in the industry
Boosting your own productivity by hiring a highly-skilled Social Media Virtual Assistant—what’s not to “Like” (or “Love”) about that?
Yes, maintaining your brand’s presence and engaging with customers across all social media channels is essential. But it’s also time-consuming. People tweet, comment, like, browse and post 24/7. They’re online, even when you’re off.
They are reading user-generated product reviews when you’re sleeping. Their buying habits are being influenced while you’re out getting groceries. Prospects are forming opinions about your company, whether you’re around to help shape them or not. Keeping on top of it all can be exhausting. You need help to control the conversation and to get some of your own time back. If being your own full-time social media manager for your company isn’t realistic, go for the next best thing (emphasis on best), A TaskBullet Social Media Virtual Assistant.
Common Social Media Virtual Assistant tasks that can get your productivity trending—way up:
- Schedule your posts across all your social media platforms
- Create and send a monthly newsletter
- Refer people to a blog post
- Update business info
- Reply to comments
- Like comments and visit followers’ pages to like pics or posts
- Increase engagement with surveys or promotions
- Add new products/features images and descriptions
- Create and post a monthly blog
- Create your custom Facebook business page
- Log in and interact with followers
- Respond or forward messages
- Invite people to like your page
- Schedule a week’s worth of daily posts: Funny memes, inspirational thoughts or messages, images related to your business etc.
Your customers and prospects are interacting with your brand on their schedule, not yours.
You might be able to manage social media occasionally, between 9 and 5, but your customers have been conditioned to expect a reasonable response time, at any time.
You can’t let comments sit and fester just because you’re off the clock.
Productivity Pro TipsRemember: Time lost can never be found again.
Your time has incredible value. Every minute you spend on mundane Social Media Virtual Assistant tasks, is also money you’re wasting on mundane Social Media Virtual Assistant tasks. Invest your time wisely—focus on what’s important. Here are 3 key ways you can boost your productivity:
- Carry a schedule and record all your thoughts, conversations and activities for a week
- Spend at least 50% of your time engaged in conversations, thoughts and activities that yield most of your results.
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day
Words of Wisdom
- Make time for hobbies - Warren Buffet
- Have a plan - Benjamin Franklin
- Prioritize what's important - Steve Jobs
- Don't multi-task - Tim Ferris
- Get up early - Robert Iger
- Take time to reflect - Bill Gates
- Give back - Richard Branson
Don't hire an employee.
The Bucket System WORKS better.
As your business (and your responsibilities) grow, you’ll naturally need some extra help with smaller tasks. But just how much help you need can vary by the week, the day or even the hour. So, ask yourself, are you really ready to commit to hiring an employee? Will you consistently have 40 hours or even 20 hours’ worth of tasks for them to do each week? Remember, you’re on the hook to pay them whether they’re doing tasks—or doing nothing.
You need flexibility.
You need the Bucket System.
The BUCKET SYSTEM is one of the biggest reasons why TaskBullet is the #1 rated Social Media Virtual Assistant company. Your Social Media Virtual Assistant is only “on the clock” when you need them to be. That means far greater efficiency because you’re only paying for the hours when your Social Media Virtual Assistant is actually working. But the savings don’t stop there. You’re also not paying for employee benefits, not paying for extra office space, not paying for additional office supplies…
Plus, not only are you getting savings, you’re also getting our guarantee. Our promise that the Social Media Virtual Assistant you work with will always be up to the task. (Or tasks.)
Every Social Media Virtual Assistant we hire has a university degree and a deep professional background. Bonus—they also come with their own supplies. To further ensure that all your tasks are completed smoothly and on time, you’ll also be assigned a Task Manager. As you can see, we’ve structured TaskBullet in a way that consistently delivers positive experiences for our clients. We expect you’ll love us too, but if not, we even offer a 100% money-back guarantee on your unused hours.
The time has come to get your time back. Hire a Social Media Virtual Assistant today